Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 11: Paint Woodwork in the Living Room

As I mentioned, yesterday's project is going to snowball into some other projects for this week. Today I re-painted all of the woodwork in the living room. I did this room first for a few reasons, it's the one room I can't work on when the kids are napping during the week (they sleep in the living room), it has the most woodwork to paint, and it's the one room I can easily keep the dogs out of.

This project somewhat snowballed into a few mini projects, all of which I also completed today...first I painted all of the woodwork around the windows and doors...then I had to repaint the molding on the floor...then I had to paint the inside of the front door...then I had to go buy all new mini-blinds (which I hate by the way) for the windows...
Here's the door, freshly painted!
Once I painted the first thing, everything else looked dingy...so, now the living room has all bright white accents with the woodwork, moldings, and the door! Project 11 - Done.

Can you tell the difference between the windows??? The one on the left looks so dingy!

** I should say, that I've had these projects done all week...but I haven't had time to post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment