Sunday, March 06, 2011

Day 8: St. Patrick's Day Craft

I have decided, to reward myself for making it one full week...that's 7 completed project...I would do a craft today. It is also giving me a day to evaluate what else needs to be done, and which of those projects I already have the supplies for....because the longer I wait to start spending money, the better.   I hung my St. Patrick's Day decor (what little I have) last weekend, and there has been one thing about it bugging me...

Corner Decor Before

Do you see what I mean, the top piece didn't look right...it needed to be a bit bigger. So, I took matters into my own hands...I painted an extra piece of floor molding and attached the shamrocks to it. I like the end result much better...
Project 8 - Done

Corner Decor After

No comments:

Post a Comment